THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE DEBATE ON PENSION POLICY IN THE EU. DUE TO STRATEGIC CHOICES, THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED.
FOR THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS, PLEASE REFER TO THE EFRP WEBSITE www.efrp.eu AND TO THE EFRP TWITTER ACCOUNT.
On 7 July 2010 the European Commission kicked-off a debate on the future of pensions in Europe...
- has been established:
- to provide information on the European Commission's Green Paper towards adequate, sustainable and safe European pension systems;
- to stimulate the debate in Europe on pensions;
- to explain European citizens what the EU is doing to promote adequate, sustainable and safe pension systems in Europe;
- provides an overview of all the relevant information related to the Green Paper consultation process from Member States, EU institutions, employers, trade-unions, pension institutions, and a whole range of other stakeholders
- encourages you to follow and join this debate. Please register or join us on Twitter or Facebook to join this exciting debate in the EU on pensions !
- pledges full transparency on all opinions received.